Friday, December 17, 2010

Illustration Friday: Mail

Muffy always missed the mail. She just wasn't as tall as the other dogs.

This painting has been hanging in my house for some time. I love it. It reminds me of my dogs and their constant vigilance for things like squirrels and mailmen. I swear a robber could break into my house unnoticed if there were a squirrel on the front porch. (Please don't try it. I have nothing of value I promise). 

If you love this image and would like a print, you can order one here. 

10 comments:

Ann Pilicer said...

How great! what an illo! poor muffy! So true about how doggies are!
Great job! :D

Juan said...

Great stuff! Beautiful!!

Chibi Janine said...

Reminds me of my dog, If a robber was a letter they wouldn't stand a chance. Wonderful illustration

Mohita said...

I have been trying to come up some funny idea for this one - no luck! You on the other hand nailed it!!! Adorable interpretation!

MrBibleHead said...

Hey Christy! I love your angle! You have such a wonderful way of looking at thins. Fantastic work!

Melissa said...

I know the feeling Muffy.

Caroline said...

Poor doggie he needs a leg up - cute illustration for this week's word!

froggie is... said...

oo1 what a nice grouping of 4 doggies waiting! (fivvvvve GOLDEN MILK BONE BISCUITSSS!!!)

that min-pin is super! :-))

Rabbit Town Art said...

I can so relate. I need to get on a stool or a step ladder or climb up the kitchen counter to see or get stuff that is high up. Very cute illustration.

psychopooch said...

Poor little guy! Know what you mean about dogs not being very good about guarding their homes at all. Mine just licks every one he sees. Very nice illo!